The MAACME annual conference is designed to meet the educational needs of CME professionals working in a variety of settings, including academic centers, specialty societies, medical education companies, hospital and health care systems, and medical writing.
Various levels of sponsorship and exhibit opportunities will be available soon!
If you have an idea for a poster or presentation that you would like to present at the MAACME Annual Conference, November 14 and 15, please complete the abstract submission form below by the end of the day Monday, April 23. The conference planning committee will review all submissions and provide first authors with selection decisions by May 15, 2018 to allow enough time to finalize the agenda.
Abstract Submission Form - Click Here
Please review the submission guidelines below:
- Proposals will only be considered if they are submitted via the abstract submission form below.
- The deadline for abstract proposal submissions is end of day Monday, April 23.
- Abstracts for breakout sessions will be accepted in the following broad content categories:
- Educational/Instructional Design
- Technological Innovations
- Commercial Support
- CME Potpourri (anything that does not fit in the other five categories).
- Interactive formats with case examples, group work, multiple presenters (such as panel sessions, interviews, games, debates, etc.), are encouraged. PowerPoint lectures are discouraged.
- Abstracts for posters will be accepted in the same categories as breakout sessions. Your poster should lay out a well-organized story about your initiative, educational outcomes or instructional design research project, or innovation. A prize will be awarded for the best poster.
- Please verify the availability of all presenters for the dates of the conference (November 14 and 15) before submitting their name in your proposal.
- Our goal is not to limit creativity, so there is no limit to the number of proposals you can submit, however, only one session proposal per first author will be selected.
- All first authors of the submitted abstract proposals for breakout sessions and posters for the MAACME 2018 Annual Conference will be notified about the decisions by May 15, 2018.
- Submissions accepted for a presentation will receive a 10% discount on conference registration for the presenters.
- If you have any questions, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org